30 December, 2009

More sparkly windows ...

So, yesterday was supposed to be the day my dad and I finished cleaning my windows, but we were too full and sleepy after our hike through the botanical gardens and nature trail, which was, of course, followed by a lovely lunch at Panzanella. Yum. So, we finished the windows today. I now have a strong appreciation for why so many people have made the proclamation: I don't do windows! The work was awkward and filthy and surprisingly tiring. But, now that it's done, I can sit back and enjoy the wonderfully unstained views of my yard. (Which makes me even more aware of how much yardwork I need to do ...) All in due time, right? I also got my holiday decorations taken down and stored, as well as changed my HVAC filter. So, all in all, it's been a pretty productive day. Thanks, dad!

No comments:

Post a Comment