23 July, 2010

Mysterious Ways

So, I'm not exactly sure what the Universe has in store for me, but I am picking up the messages of death loud and clear. Another death this week. In the Tarot, the Death card is most often a symbol of change. Well, to that I say, "Duh." Yes, I am experiencing change like I haven't experienced it in years. I get it: The times they are a-changin'. I really don't need any more deaths to get that point. Dear Universe, please stop leaving corpses in my path. My tear ducts are going dry. Thank you.
As for other progress, I'm getting more crap boxed up and out of the house. I've moved my bedroom back into the back room and will use the front room as a massage space until I sell. Now I've just got to tackle the bathroom and kitchen. Then we'll only have a few more minor repairs and we'll be ready for that shiny sign in the front yard. I cannot wait!!!
Also, in a fit of insomnia the other night, I cut off about 5 inches of my hair. I like it, but it needs a proper cutting. Of course, that will have to come later when I have some actual money to spend on nice things like haircuts.
Okay, that's all I can muster for today. Happy weekend, a little early!
Ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment