16 November, 2010

Big Wheels Keep On Turnin'

Once again, I only have time for a quick update ... but I suppose that's better than no update, right?

Yesterday was the house closing. I am officially homeless. Woo Hoo! Today, following my class this morning, I am off with my dad to Bat Cave, NC (yes, it's a real place) to check out a 1977 argosy camper that I found online. If all goes well, I could be driving that sucker home. We'll see. I'm in talks with the Spring Hill RV park in Chapel Hill. The owner said he has two spots coming up (or already available ... can't remember which). So ... it's all happening. And there seems to be no rest for the weary .. or wicked ... or wobbly. But, it will all be worth it if I can be settled into my new home on wheels before the big holiday season rush hits. Wish me luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment